Agents:

Weekend Briefing: Upcoming Release Announcement

Welcome back, agents. The time has come to announce the charity anthology for this year: This Side of Heaven, a poetry collection.

This year is a little different. Instead of releasing short stories for one series or genre, I will be releasing a collection of poetry I have been composing over the years. I have put together the best ones, sent them to be professionally edited, and been pleasantly amused by a voyage through the years as genres moved aside for each other, and poetic influence grew as I memorized the work of the greats.

The charity the profits of this collection will be going to is near and dear to my heart, as I got the opportunity to volunteer there for nine months, and it is a privilege I will not soon forget, watching the community come together to help pregnant mothers, poor parents of young children, and people who have received sudden custody of a small child. The children receive new or lightly used clothing, baby food and formula, diapers, books, and all matter of baby accessories, furniture, and toys. The mothers, grandmothers, and guardians receive clothes, emotional support, and references to help them make their lives easier. It is my absolute honor to be able to help support Birthright and all the babies, mothers, and families they support.

Also, the cover is absolutely breathtaking, and I cannot wait to share it with you all next week! Until next time, God bless.





Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack