Agents:

Weekend Briefing: Nano Announcement and Art Reveal

 

Welcome back, agents. Today I'm going to discuss two very related topics: My Nano project and some gorgeous art reveals.

As many of you know, I am currently releasing a romantic high/epic fantasy on Kindle Vella.

 
She's a noblewoman turned thief. 
He's the Sacred Prince.
Neither recall being betrothed. 

When Elspeth loses everything in one night, she realizes the only way to make it right is to steal the throne. But first, she needs to save the prince.

Prince Otello intends to put his empire to rights, even disguising his identity and taking another name. What he doesn't expect to find is a vexing woman on the wrong side of the law.

A prophecy of destruction tore them apart. Another will force them back together to save the Empire.

Read now (First three chapters free) 

Why do I bring this up? Because Season Two: Treason and Thievery is my NaNoWriMo project. I'm already 20,000 words long, and it has been a blast! Here's a sneak peak of what it's going to look like and what it's going to be about . . .


His throne was stolen from him. 
The Bandit Queen will help him reclaim it-
With the condition that he wed her.
 

And now that you have seen a little something about my passion project, let me share with you art that will be featuring on the under-the-flap hardbacks for the entire series, from the talents of @mageonduty (Not linking on account of some NSFW work on her page, but she is really good).


A royal portrait of Elspeth, the Bandit Queen.


And a matching one of Otello, the Sacred Prince.
 

I just love these portraits and this story so much, and I am so excited to be sharing Season One with you now- and Season Two early next year, Lord willing. 

Until next time- happy reading!

Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack