Agents:

Time Travel Report

A review of  Kiersten Gier's Ruby Red:


So, this book was a translation from another language, and probably my first non-classic translation, so it was an experience as well as a comfortable read. Plus, there were secret societies, secret pasts, and time travel with a cute guy. Even if I didn't understand the guy that much all the time (did he have a thing for her cousin? Did he not? Did he just have a thing for whichever girl he was traveling with?), but everyone has their flaws (the heroine's being that her cousin is getting fencing lessons and all that fun stuff and she didn't squeeze her way into them). Also, there was the most loveable, supportive best friend ever. Seriously, that girl deserves a medal. Hope to read the rest of the series soon!

Recommended reading for all Time Division Agents. That means you, April...


Of course I'm not working on your story right now! You should be doing that. Ugh. Characters, am I right? Comment if I'm right (or if you think I'm crazy. That is legitimate too).

Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack