Agents:

Review of One Final Breath by Lynn H. Blackburn


Finally, the couple I've been shipping since the very beginning! Their love/hate dynamic is great, along with their complicated history. And Anissa's past resurfaces as they find themselves dealing with two cases and their greatest fears and trying to figure out their emotions for each other. For all the mystery, though, the one I was most invested in was went down during Anissa's part in Gabe's undercover opp...

Anyway, I think this is my favorite of the series, and I was glad to see Anissa and Gabe with their own book. Though I'm a bit suspicious with the number of Hispanic, bilingual cops with dark pasts named Gabe showing up in Christian romantic suspense. If that's the next big thing, I think I can live with that.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher and the thoughts and opinions are my own.

Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack