Agents:

Book Review: Right Cross by Andrew Huff

This is the thrilling finale of a Christian suspense trilogy I've been enjoying from the beginning, particularly in the way it is so different from the traditional Christian suspense genre. Our hero being ex-CIA has certainly been fun, and seeing how much he's grown has also been great. This book really showed a more mature hero (and heroine too, I suppose, though I still don't particularly like her) as he's worked through a lot of the challenges and spiritual setbacks that he struggled with in the first two books and he's wondering what his calling is in the future.

The villain in this tale is especially relevant for this current time. Cyber criminals is evil repackaged into a force we're still trying to figure out how to stop, and the consequences can be catastrophic. So the stakes are really high and really close to home.

Also, I loved Guin playing a bigger role (though I don't understand her or Cross's absolute adoration of Christine) as she takes care of business. And I especially loved Lane. He and Guin definitely make a great team... Looking forward to a future series with them together!

To conclude, if you like clean action, untraditional Christian, or just spy books in general (because who doesn't), this is the series for you.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher, and the thoughts and opinions are my own.

Add To-Read on Goodreads

Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack