Agents:

Excerpt of Intergalactic Witness Protection

Orion barely glances up when I make my entrance, and then does a double-take when he registers that it’s me… and me.

“Not that I doubted you or anything.” Orion pushes himself to his feet. “But how did you get here so fast?”

“You know the protocol,” I say, using the keycard I took off the officer’s unconscious body to deactivate the laser wall between Orion and me.

Orion sighs. “Ask you no questions and you’ll tell me no lies.” He shakes his head. “Why did I overwrite your programming?”

“So, I could spring you more efficiently, sir.”

“Oh, yes, that’s right.”

“And I would recommend that we exit this planet as quickly as possible.”

 Read more now on Wattpad


Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack