Agents:

Book Review: Forget me Twice by Carina Taylor

When my local hospital calls to say “I’m sorry to tell you this, but your husband has been in an accident” I try to explain the basics to them.
  1. I am not married—anymore. (Archie Dunmore is a thing of the past.)
  2. If there’s a husband in the hospital, it’s not mine.

Except Archie is back, and he's been in an accident. One that has left him with amnesia. Yup. He believes we’re still happily married.
Oh joy.

Too bad for me, the doctor believes it would be best for Archie to remember things on his own. He needs familiar surroundings to heal.

No big shocks.
No emotional trauma.

Which means I can’t tell him the truth.

Archie bursts back into my life with all the warmth and joy of a freshly married man, confident that I’m the love of his life, and determined to fix the rift between us.
Except how do I tell him that he walked out on me?
Especially when Archie is desperately trying to remember what I’ve worked so hard to forget.

What’s a girl to do with an amnesiac ex-husband at her breakfast table?



Content TW: Adult conversations discussing substance abuse and assault.
 
This was my first ever NetGalley book- I signed up for NetGalley just to get this book, and it was worth the sign-up sheet, let me tell you.
Our heroine has come along way since her marriage imploded, but her growth is put to the test when her husband quite literally crashes back into her life. And doesn't remember their marriage imploding. Or anything leading up to it. He remembers being practically newly wed and now finds himself relegated to the guest room. Which is still a lot closer than she wants him, but his mom doesn't like to pick up the phone all of a sudden . . .
I loved the concept, and enjoyed the domestic way their lives go even after something as dramatic as a plane crash. Life is made up of these little things, and that is also when people fall in love. Or back in love. Or realize they never fell out of it . . .
I'm a big fan of this author, and even though I've read other rom-coms by her, this one hit different. Probably because it was only one POV. I kept expecting it to go dual, but we stuck with just her, which worked for the story. Hers was a quieter growth to watch first POV, so it was good to watch first-hand.
Also, can we take a moment to enjoy the gorgeous cover? Their faces. Those colors. *chief's kiss*
Note to more sensitive readers: there are some foul words, maybe ten maximum in the whole book. Also, as this is a romance between two married characters, so it is a bit edgier than two characters falling in love for the first time. 
I would recommend this to all lovers of of rom-com older than YA. 

 Check it out on Goodreads

Price Changes:

Ebook: $2.99/$3.99

Paperback: $15/$14

Hardback: $20/$21

She is hunted by a werewolf.
He kills monsters.
And lycanthropy is contagious.


Struggling with her guilt over what she's done to the love of her life and battling the insanity that comes with her lycanthropy, Jane isn't sure she can survive long enough, traveling with the motley group of allied enemies, to make it to her mother and the cure they pray she can give them.

Then things get a whole lot more dangerous when Maple, a rouge faerie and perhaps the one person crazier than Jane herself, joins the group to both help and hinder at her whim. But even as artificial infatuations and overturned secrets strike the band, they learn what must be done to reach the aim they all strive for.


All except the wolf who still hunts Jane, confident she will be his yet even as the prophecy of Jane's second death comes ever closer to unfolding . . .


A clean paranormal romantic adventure perfect for fans of Francesca Riley and Michelle Madow.
 

Buy before the new price goes into affect

Returning to KU!

Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack