Agents:

Team Romance Counselor Report (Stage Two) I

Review of Wooing Cadie McCaffrey  by Bethany Turner:



This book was not what I expected. I went in thinking it was a rom-com. Instead, I got hit by a semi-truck of anxiety. This book was too real to life in a world of Hallmark-esque Christian fiction. But it is an important book about how even Christians mess up, and what to do when that happens.  In this story, it's Will having to woo back Cadie (and me; he ticked me off so bad in the beginning). I loved the former athletes they worked with, both the boss dragged into it all kicking and screaming, and good old Enzo.

Just be warned. It's not your mama's Christian fiction.

Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack