Agents:

Team Romance Counselor Report (Stage Two) II

Review of Jenny B. Jones' I'll Be Yours:



This book was... everything you could ever want in a book titled "I'll Be Yours." Really, it's laugh-out-loud funny, yet emotionally deep, with swoony romance, but also strong platonic ties. Our heroine was very relateable, though her blatant dishonesty and proneness to make superficial promises did bother me a lot. She almost made it up with her constant clever come-backs to everyone and everything.

The hero was perfection. The perfect bad boy, if you please. But there's always more underneath the initial perception...

The dad. Oh my goodness. So much anger was stirred. I completely condoned every time the heroine acted out against him, which just goes to show that there's a reason I'm still being sanctified...

Anyway, if you love rom-coms with heart, READ THIS. Please. Do yourself the favor.

Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack