Agents:

Heart of Steel Sneak Peak!



So, I tried to kill you?”
I shrug at Violet hold two fingers not far apart. “Just a little bit.”
Sheila whistles. “Man, I’m not sad I missed that.”
Mickey, our last roommate- for this final night, anyway- snores in the corner, completely unaware of all the action she missed.
Tossing her pillow to the floor, the would-be murderess with strawberry blonde hair, purple eyes, and a killer sense of style (most of the time, but she prefers tank tops and boxers for pajamas) drops down onto her bed. “I’m going to kill Earnestine...”
Well, he’s already not doing so hot, so now would be a good time to do it.”
Her eyes spark as she takes her knife out from under her pillow and begins snapping it open and shut again. “Then I should wait until he’s recovered so I can take him down fair and square.”
I chew my lip, not liking the idea of Earnestine fully recovered again.
Then I dive to the ground as Violet throws her knife into the wall. Not anywhere near me, but still freaky.
My less murderous roommate yelps and from where she’s on the ground, designer pajamas and all. “I think you might still have a little psycho in you, after all.”
Then again,” Violet mutters. “I’ve always been one to play dirty.”
Suddenly, someone knocks on the third-story window.
We all jump, except for Mickey, who just snorts, and turn to face the closed window.
He’s back,” I whisper.
He wouldn’t knock,” Sheila counters, before looking to Violet for assurance. “Would he?”
But Violet is already opening the window.
Sheila and I move toward each other.
And find ourselves staring at none other than the president’s son hanging precariously from the tree outside our window.




Charisa leads the front lines in a stint of guerrilla warfare against those who have incarcerated her father and who are slowly imprisoning the world one Cure vaccine at at time- even as her loathing of them twists her into their likeness.

Emily tries to urge the masses and governments of world to resist the temptations offered them by the one who would gladly rule over them, but how much more can her mind and body take before giving in to the weakness of her heart?

And Alex fights to rise above his poisonous bloodline to choose what is right and good. To fight for freedom. And fight his own family even though it breaks his heart.

It's days like these that change the world as we know it. 




Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack