Agents:

Review of Guardian Eagle by P.D. Atkerson

 I enjoyed the first "AKA Simon Lee" a great deal- along with its Christmas short- and this sequel is just as good. I love Simon Lee's gifts of perceptiveness and genius, even if these gifts are tried and found fallible at times. Even more, though, I love the very unusual relationship between him and his ex-CIA father. This book had great action sequences, clever escapes, and a plot that will keep you hooked to the very end. But it's so different from other books in the genre with our protagonists being a teenage boy and his father reconnecting as they decide how best to put part of their past behind them figure out what to do with the future.

I received a copy of this book from the author, and the views and opinions are my own.


Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack