Agents:

Excerpt of Intergalactic Witness Protection

 

“I can drive us to Eros.”

I shake my holographic head at Orion. “So can I. You need to rest.”

Orion groans, but doesn’t seem able to fight when Shipping and Wayta tug him out of his seat.

Then Shipping turns to me. “Do we really need to dock at Eros, though? I mean, half of our journey is already gone?”

“We’ll be suspended in space before we can reach Mars if we don’t dock for fuel at Eros.”

Shipping sighs. “And then we’ll be easy pickings for pirates again.”

Wayta laughs at that. “If we should be so lucky. Most people just die of starvation or exposure long before their bodies are found.”

The good reverend frowns. “If it’s the only way, then.”

Orion sighs wearily. “It is.”

Read more on Wattpad 


Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack