Agents:

Excerpt of Intergalactic Witness Protection


The cyborg leers down at Silas’s unconscious form as his ship settles into more smooth flight with the launch behind us.

Unknowing to him, I stare back through Silas’s cyborg eye, sizing him up even as he takes in Silas.

I calculate when would be the best time to strike once I finish downloading the controls for the rest of Silas’s mechanical system, even as my physical body hooks into the controls of a ship it’s not used to. It syncs quickly, since they are the same model, just different years, and acclimates to the process quickly.

My hologram, however, is still facing its job with some difficulty.

Orion scrubs his face. “He was only on Eros for what, five minutes?”

“Seventeen earth minutes, sir.”

He waves my words again, accidentally flapping his hand through my hologram. “Same difference.”

I refrain from correcting him. 

Read more on Wattpad 

Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack