Agents:

Happy Independence Day AND Release Day AND Sale!

 

Welcome back, agents! Happy 4th of July from wherever you are, and especially for my fellow Americans! To celebrate, I'm eating grilled food AND releasing the next Kristian Clark re-release (oh, and there's a sale, too, if you read to the end . . .)


 He's a changed man.

She's under his protection.

Three vigilante agencies. Two genius kids. And one engagement that changes everything.


I was supposed to go undercover with the woman I love. But Providence had other plans, I guess.

When my top-secret covert agency gets hacked, it’s my job to find and bring int the perpetrators. Only, they’re a couple of kids. And the bad guys got to the sister first.

So instead of figuring out my new faith or my future with Amelia, I’m a glorified babysitter of a little boy determined to rescue his sister from the clutches of terrorists who need both of them. With minimal resources and only a blind civilian for backup.

Because, oh yeah— the first damsel I rescue while on the run happens to be on the run herself from the mysterious rogue agency that Felicity belongs to. So of course, I have to protect her; what’s two different sets of hostile agents in the grand theme of things? Now if only she won’t do something stupid, like fall in love with me.

When did espionage get so complicated?

Perfect for fans of Jennifer Estep, Ally Carter, or anything Ian Flemming meets rom-com.Book one in the re-release of The Bachelor Missions omnibus in bite-size format with an exclusive comic strip.

Snag the Ebook and Paperback

Pre-Order the Hardback Now

Now, want to know whats on sale? Several books from The Signed Book Shop including all four of my offerings (Betrayal & Banditry, Embrace of Shadows, Bond of Destruction, AND the pre-order of Bound by Death). But they are only on sale till the end of today, so act quick if you want to snag any (or all!) of these for 20% off!


 Browse the Sale Now!


 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack