Agents:

Awesome review of Mission Head's Back Story (or maybe the Black Widow's. Or maybe both...)

Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl was evreything I had hoped it would be and more! First of all, it had Natasha Romanov.


And she was awesome, per usual. The story really read like the spy movie she deserved (only, sadly, without the leading man of Captain Steve Rogers, so not quite the movie she deserves...). Seriously, I finished it one afternoon and then watched Mission Impossible 5, and well, I was kind of pumped up with nowhere to go. On the record, that is.

So, the cameos we do get, are great. I love both Stark and Coulson, and I love that Stohl makes herself so at home in her own version of the Marvel world. Seriously, if Marvel is looking for anyone else who would be nice and cozy in their world and write great novelizations of anyone (especially the good captain...) I volunteer as tribute.
I also very much enjoyed Avia and Alex and even if their romance happened so quickly, I don't care. There was danger, there were hormones, there was destiny. And really, what else do you need (except, as I previously mentioned, Captain America).

But, yeah, if anyone is looking for a fairly clean (just a few bad words and some violence), super awesome spy story (even the lingo is spot on and just feels so atmospherically cool!), especially as set in the Marvel universe...

This book is waiting. Just like the sequel I bought right after finishing is waiting. So if you excuse me...

Oh, and if anyone has a problem with this book. Well...



Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack