Agents:

Team Romance Counselor Report IV



A review of Kasie West's Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss

I love Kasie West's writing style, and this new one is one of my favorites (but By Your Side and The Fill-In Boyfriend are still my absolute faves). Lacey was just such a character, and her plucky attitude had everyone wrapped around her little finger. Including Donovan, the 'choir boy' tutor. I love Donovan. He's just so straight forward, amused by everything, and there whenever you need him. Sigh.

Also, the movie setting was great, and seeing the screenplay between chapters was hilarious, especially as it kind of tied into the story. Even beyond the screenplay, I laughed out loud several times.

The story was perfection. Everyone should read it. Because, Donovan.

Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack