Agents:

Book Launch for The Ghost of You (one day early)

 Since tomorrow is Sunday, and I don't post on Sundays, we're celebrating the release of The Ghost of You- and Valentine's Day- one day early. So let the dance party begin.

 

This isn't the usual book, thus it isn't the normal dance party. Taking place in the multiverse of Kristian Clark, parallel to the events of My Wife, the President, The Ghost of You follows Ebony Jones as she flees from her former handler, deals with an unplanned pregnancy, and tries to escape the haunting of grief.

The Ghost of You by [Jes Drew]

I never have called myself a saint. Sure, I never meant to get so sucked into the life of death and deceit that I chose, but there’s no denying what I did. I’d be the first to say I’m irredeemable.

But he saw something different in me. I don’t know what, but he believed in it. Believed in me. Until he died by the hands of a woman disguised as me.

Fleeing from my old handler, I’m never going back to that life of servitude. But before I can close the door on my days as an assassin, there’s just one more kill I need to accomplish. Hers. I’ll make her pay for what she took from me.

There are only two complications. One, I’m artificially impregnated with the child of the man I loved and lost. And two, my old recruit is on the hunt for me to get some revenge of his own.

But after everything I’ve been through, everything I’ve done, I know nothing can stop me now. Not even a skeleton in my closet or a ghost from my past.

Buy for $0.99 for only a limited time 

Coming to paperback and hardback both shortly 



Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack