Agents:

Excerpt of Intergalactic Witness Protection

“Exactly.” Apparently forgetting all about a frozen Orion, he pockets the remote to start communicating with his hands, as some humans have been known to do.

It appears to be statistically probable that my body will reach us before he’s done talking about everything he wants to talk about.

Suddenly, something makes him stop.

I scan the area, trying to determine what it is that distracted him.

He does the work for me by taking out an old-fashioned walkie talkie from his pocket. “Yes, I have the subject.”

Out of what Orion would refer to as a ‘habit,’ but is really just a subliminal programming, I glance at Orion to view his reaction the circumstances that appear to about to become a lot worse. But he is still frozen, so it is hard to determine.

“We’re almost to the station,” the officer is saying. “No, I am not flapping my gums at the prisoner.” He looks up to wink at me, so I know he’s not lying since I’m not actually his prisoner.

Checking on my body, I calculate that it is still a good five earth minutes away, so it is time to implement a back-up plan.

The phone shoots up, sending electric shocks everywhere as I fry the wires.

Crying out, the officer drops the phone. “What on earth?!”

I stare down at it. “Do you have any rice?”

Read more on Wattpad 

Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack