Agents:

Excerpt of Fish out of Water

“Brandon, wake up.”

Groaning, I peel one eye open to find myself looking up at James. “What?”

“Astrid is awake.”

I don’t remember a whole lot just now, but I remember that’s a good thing.

Jumping out of the chair I somehow fell asleep in, I glance around the hospital halls, the sterile smell bringing all my memories of last night flooding back.

Once I remember where Astrid’s room was, I rush toward it.

A nurse scolds me, and I slow my pace as I walk inside.

Astrid turns her head, her expression somehow both weak and strong. Weak with vulnerability. Strong with anger.

I stutter to a stop at the base of her bed. “Astrid, are you all right?”

Read more on Wattpad 

Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack