Agents:

Review of A Shortbread Christmas by Deb Goodman


I’m in a jam. Or should I say stuck in shortbread dough? I inherited my beloved grandpa’s bakeshop and have his golden baking fingers, but now the shop’s finances are dwindling. Without some dough, a plan, and a booth in this year’s Christmas Festival, my family’s cherished shop won’t make it.

Cue Jesse—handsome business coach extraordinaire. He knows his stuff, but he’s so grumpy he makes Scrooge look like a Christmas angel. He tells me I’m impulsive and lack focus. I tell him I’m just passionate about the bakeshop. But while Jesse pushes me, I see glimpses of his kindness, and I melt like butter.

My heart would break if I lost grandpa’s legacy by falling for my business coach. It’s time for me to step up and save the bakeshop I love so much. But how long can I stay away from Jesse and his surprisingly gooey center?

Read this grumpy/sunshine, sweet Christmas RomCom today!



Somehow, it's almost the Christmas season already. Trying to ease myself into it with this Christmas rom-com (with a tasty looking recipe included!).

I loved the push-pull between these two. They were antagonistic personalities yet attracted physically from the beginning. Their careers and personalities were at odds, but once they clicked their jobs together, everything else seemed to fall into place or fall apart depending on the angle . . . Anyway, all around cute romance. Also, I really want to go to a Dickinson themed festival now.

Note to more sensitive readers: nothing objectionable that I can recall.

I received a copy of this novel from the author. I was not required to post a positive review and all views and opinions are my own.

This is the culinary Christmas rom-com to get you into the Christmas spirit.

 Check it out on Amazon





Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack