Agents:

Fantasy Team Report III

A Dream Within a Dream by Kristina Mahr:

(ignore that this is for another book- it's a castle and that's all that matters)

This book was a fantastic sequel and conclusion to a fantastic fantasy duology! Everything kept escalating, and I was at the edge of my seat even as Reeve made her choice which guy she wanted to spend the rest of her life with (whether the better choice or not, I can't say- but at least she wasn't wishy-washy). I really loved the world in this story, and its magic rules.

Note that there was a considerable amount of language in this one, but it was otherwise fairly clean.

I received a copy of this book from the reviewer, and the opinions are my own.

Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack