Agents:

The Romance Counselor Report II

A review of Her Imaginary Husband by Lia London:



This was a delightful rom-com with a very realistic school setting. The heroine was very charming, and the circumstances she got herself in was hilarious. I loved the campus cop and never trusted the coach for a moment (and every time someone said she go for the coach because he's divorced, so it's okay- I didn't like that character for a moment. The only thing worse than a player is a divorced player...). The ending was a bit abrupt, but I loved the twist. A clean story, though a bit crude, if that makes any sense. I wish it were longer!

I got lucky and was able to download Her Imaginary Boyfriend for free. Looking for your next Kindle Freebie? The Time I Saved the Day is free through April 25!



Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack