Agents:

Team Romance Counselor Report

A Review for Acting Married by Victorine E. Lieske



I downloaded this book for free and found it quite delightful and perfect for distressing before bed. Unusual marriage set-ups are always a great premise, and the author delivers here with an actor, a maid, and an adorable four year old. The only issue that kept me from completely falling in love with the book was that the heroine was a divorcee, albeit a lawful one, because of my very lofty moral code concerning such things.

But if you're looking for a sweet romance to fall in love with and take your mind off the world for a little while, I heartily recommend this one!



Also, another reminder- each day is another chance to enter the Agents Adam and Eve giveaway and if you still haven't played the Easter Egg Game, check out the Blog Party while there's still time!

Also, who would have thought that it would be quiet Bruce Banner leading the dance? Hulk Dance!

I'm sorry. I'll go now. 

Ciao!

Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack