Agents:

Book Launch!


 

Welcome back, agents. Today is the big day- the official release of the second installment of the Legends of the Master Spy: The First, First Gentleman.


The Legends of the Master Spy series follow the mysterious Master Spy first introduced in Agents Adam and Eve as he maneuvers through politics and espionage, and has to choose between his conscience and the greater good.

But there is always a price to pay.

Check out the series

Explore the aesthetics on the official Pinterest Board

 


"'I love you, Son. I really do.'

'Sure, you do.' Grabbing another drink, because I’m going to need it if I’m going to get any sleep tonight, I gesture for the driver to take us back to my departure point. 'Just keep thinking that either of us understands the meaning of that word.'"

- From Chapter Two,

Monster Hunter

Book One:
 
I’m not the best of men, but I’m not the worst of them either. I’m simply a man with a hard job to do. A complicated one. One that can get a little bit dirty. But a duty that is absolutely necessary for the future of my nation. And as the husband of the first-ever female President of the United States, that’s a responsibility that is very close to my heart.

Sort of like Arizona, not that my best friend for two decades would ever understand. Even if we are kind of married now. There’s a lot of things she wouldn’t understand about me. But that’s okay. It’s not her job to worry about the deep state Committee that’s trying to make every politician their puppet, including her. She certainly doesn’t need to know that I’m on that Committee, or that, as my alter ego the Master Spy, I can thwart those plans. After all, that’s my job. Hers is running the free world.

But between trying to maintain three different identities, training a new henchman, hunting down the one that got away, and keeping the bad guys from hurting the woman I love, it’s all in a day’s work. The secret that gets me is my unrequited love for my best friend turned wife.
 

Listen to the audiobook narrated by Winn Manning on Audible.

 


“'Madame President, stay calm.'

Arizona jumps and thrusts her phone away without releasing it. Then her shock melts back into confusion and stress as she brings her phone back closer to her face. 'Secret Secret Serviceman?' Her voice is a whisper, which is telling of her situation."

- From Chapter Twelve,

Surprise Party

 

Book Two:
 
I have been called many things in my life. Nerd. Son. Friend. Master Spy. Mr. Blue. Secret Secret Serviceman. But the title I’m most proud of is that I’m the first First Gentleman. Because that means I’m Arizona’s husband.

Arizona, my best friend for twenty years who has a crush on my wrong identity. And who’s mad at the identity she knows best. So mad that she’s keeping secrets. Almost as big of secrets as the ones I keep from her.

But I have good reason for those secrets. Because her life is once again in the balance. This time, though, it’s up to me to appease the Committee. By convincing the esteemed White House guest and crown prince to join their ranks.

Somehow, I have to keep everything straight as I have to figure out how to recruit him, woo back my wife, and keep tabs on all my henchmen. It’s no wonder, really, that I’m hearing voices . . .
 
Ebook, Paperback, and Hardback Available on Amazon 


Audiobook narrated by Winn Manning coming soon.

"And I . . . wonder . . . how long our madness for two will keep up. How many moments I have before what I have anticipated half my life comes to an end. How soon I should expect my feelings to go back to being unrequited." 

- From Chapter Ten,

Folie à Deux

Stay tuned for the pre-order for the sequel release of the parallel series to Legends of the Master Spy - The New ESE Files.


 

Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack