Agents:

Weekend Briefing: Audiobooks Galore

Welcome back, agents. This week, At Summer's End was just released on Audible, making it my sixth audiobook release. Number seven, My Wife, The President, is right on its heels. It has been an exciting process working with my narrators to take my stories to a new format, and has certainly been a lot of fun, too. So a shout-out to all of them.

Check them out on Audible

A few other new items. 

There's a new page on my blog with a listing of my series, their genre, whether they are young adult or new adult, and ratings to help sensitive readers know just what they're getting into: learn great knowledge here.

Also, I'm working on putting together an official author website. But not to fear, my blog will be my primary site still. Still really excited for you guys to see it when it's done.

And, of course, this month's upcoming release and upcoming preorder:


 I have been called many things in my life. Nerd. Son. Friend. Master Spy. Mr. Blue. Secret Secret Serviceman. But the title I’m most proud of is that I’m the first First Gentleman. Because that means I’m Arizona’s husband.

Arizona, my best friend for twenty years who has a crush on my wrong identity. And who’s mad at the identity she knows best. So mad that she’s keeping secrets. Almost as big of secrets as the ones I keep from her.

But I have good reason for those secrets. Because her life is once again in the balance. This time, though, it’s up to me to appease the Committee. By convincing the esteemed White House guest and crown prince to join their ranks.

Somehow, I have to keep everything straight as I have to figure out how to recruit him, woo back my wife, and keep tabs on all my henchmen. It’s no wonder, really, that I’m hearing voices . . .

Pre-Order for only $0.99 Now 

Coming January 20, 2022

Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack