Agents:

Weekend Briefing: Pre-Order Announcement and Video Reveal

 

 

Welcome back, agents. Today, on the first Saturday since the release of The First First Gentleman, I have two big reveals: the cinematic book trailer for The First, First Gentelman, and the pre-order release of Legends of the Master Spy's sister series sequel, The New ESE Files.


I have been called many things in my life. Nerd. Son. Friend. Master Spy. Mr. Blue. Secret Secret Serviceman. But the title I’m most proud of is that I’m the first First Gentleman. Because that means I’m Arizona’s husband.

Arizona, my best friend for twenty years who has a crush on my wrong identity. And who’s mad at the identity she knows best. So mad that she’s keeping secrets. Almost as big of secrets as the ones I keep from her.

But I have good reason for those secrets. Because her life is once again in the balance. This time, though, it’s up to me to appease the Committee. By convincing the esteemed White House guest and crown prince to join their ranks.

Somehow, I have to keep everything straight as I have to figure out how to recruit him, woo back my wife, and keep tabs on all my henchmen. It’s no wonder, really, that I’m hearing voices . . .

Audiobook, Paperback, and Hardback Available Now 


 But Earnest isn't just the hero of his own story. He's the villain of someone else's...


I completed my last mission, and with it, secured a new life for myself; a perfect cover. With Elijah’s help, I have a new name, a new home, and a new chance at life. And, more importantly, a safe place to raise my child.

But no plan is perfect, and there is a major wrench in this one. Namely, that Milan has tracked me down and established himself in this town, too, as he seeks me out.

Which means I can’t make one wrong move. It also means that I’m at Elijah’s mercy to make my cover story flawless. And he doesn’t think my last mission was my last one, after all. In fact, he has a new job lined up for me that has nothing to do with my new teaching position.

One of the residents of small town America has snapped, and it’s my job to apprehend him and keep him from hurting himself or anything else. Weirdly enough, though, he snapped on the exact day I came in town, and seems to know something about my house.

Namely, that my house is haunted. But that’s okay, because it’s haunted with Kristian’s ghost. And he’s my one comfort as I face the rest of my life, starting with the part where I’m the new teacher in town.

Pre-Order for only $0.99 Now! 

Coming February 14, 2022

Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack