Agents:

Book Launch: Valentine's Day Party

 

Welcome back, agents, and Happy Valentine's Day. Also, happy release day! New Teacher in Town is finally here.

The New ESE Files series follow Ebony Smith, first introduced in Agents Adam and Eve, as she continues her journey away from her past and tries to figure out what her future will be on the other side of her previous career as an assassin without the man she thought who would walk that path with her and with an unexpected pregnancy.

Thankfully, there's a small town of friends, adopted family, and one particular enemy to help along the way.

Check out the series


 


"Reaching for my gun, I barrel downstairs, tripping on my way down in this new building I’ve never seen in the dark.

I grab ahold of the railing to keep from tumbling to the floor and hurting my unborn child.

The child I share with the dead man upstairs."

- From Chapter One,

Nine One One


 
Book One:
 
I never have called myself a saint. Sure, I never meant to get so sucked into the life of death and deceit that I chose, but there’s no denying what I did. I’d be the first to say I’m irredeemable. But he saw something different in me. I don’t know what, but he believed in it. Believed in me. Until he died by the hands of a woman disguised as me.

Fleeing from my old handler, I’m never going back to that life of servitude. But before I can close the door on my days as an assassin, there’s just one more kill I need to accomplish. Hers. I’ll make her pay for what she took from me. There are only two complications. One, I’m artificially impregnated with the child of the man I loved and lost. And two, my old recruit is on the hunt for me to get some revenge of his own.

But after everything I’ve been through, everything I’ve done, I know nothing can stop me now. Not even a skeleton in my closet or a ghost from my past.
 
Get ready for the audiobook narrated by Meg Nicholson coming soon to Audible.

 



Surprised, I jerk my gaze back to Elijah’s. 'I wasn’t planning on committing any crimes while I was here—'

Clearing his throat, Elijah folds his hands together and leans forward on his desk. 'About that.'

My stomach drops at his words.

'I may have the occasional after-hours job that requires your skills.'"

- From Chapter Three,

First Day

 

 
Book Two:
 
I have been called many things in my life. Seductress. Secretary of Inter-Dimensional Defense. Killer. Failure. Ebony Smith. But those titles are all dead, because I’m Ruby Jones, now. And Ruby is only one thing: an expecting mother.

With my last mission behind me, I can blend into small-town America and make a good life for my baby. Except, Milan has tracked me down and established himself in this town, too, as he seeks me out.

Which means I can’t make one wrong move. It also means that I’m at Elijah’s mercy to make my cover story flawless. And he doesn’t think my last mission was my last one, after all. In fact, he has a new job lined up for me that has nothing to do with my new teaching position. I have to track down a runaway priest.

A runaway priest who is convinced that my house is haunted. But that’s okay, because it’s haunted with Kristian’s ghost. And he’s my one comfort as I face the rest of my life, starting with the part where I’m the new teacher in town.

Last chance to buy for only $0.99!

"Once again, Milan’s gaze flickers between us. 'Well, I’m glad to make acquaintance with you and the missus, but—'

'We’re not married!' Leonard cries, utter horror draining the color from his face.

Milan’s eyebrows raise in surprise, and then his gaze returns to me and rakes up and down my form.

'In that case.' Milan steps forward and offers his hand. 'I’m Andrew Griff; I’m the new deputy in town.'

- From Chapter One,

Nine One One


Stay tuned for the title release for the next installment of The Clockwork Faerie Tale Novellas series coming soon.

 But first, to celebrate today, the parallel release of New Teacher in Town is free for one last day.

I have been called many things in my life. Nerd. Son. Friend. Master Spy. Mr. Blue. Secret Secret Serviceman. But the title I’m most proud of is that I’m the first First Gentleman. Because that means I’m Arizona’s husband.

Arizona, my best friend for twenty years who has a crush on my wrong identity. And who’s mad at the identity she knows best. So mad that she’s keeping secrets. Almost as big of secrets as the ones I keep from her.

But I have good reason for those secrets. Because her life is once again in the balance. This time, though, it’s up to me to appease the Committee. By convincing the esteemed White House guest and crown prince to join their ranks.

Somehow, I have to keep everything straight as I have to figure out how to recruit him, woo back my wife, and keep tabs on all my henchmen. It’s no wonder, really, that I’m hearing voices . . .

Download for Free Now! 






Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack