Agents:

Weekend Briefing: Upcoming Release Announcement

 

Welcome back, agents. Now that both The First First Gentleman and New Teacher in Town are released, it's time to shift from Kristian Clark's world of spies and intrigue to the world of my upcoming release that is filled with magic and adventure.

That's right; my next release is going to be book four of The Steampunk FaerieTale Novellas. I don't want to go to much into it this post since the official synopsis retelling is next week, but it's going to be a Sindbad and the Seven Seas retelling.

And, boy, am I excited because I don't know about you, but I haven't seen a lot of those, and it was so fun to write I don't know why.

Here's a little teaser:

More details to come!




Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack