Agents:

Excerpt of Intergalactic Witness Protection



The boy, I assess him to be about thirteen years old, comes to a halt and lifts his hands, shaking where he stands.
Killa immediately lowers her gun, but Orion keeps his trained on the newcomer.
I don’t trust enough to turn away either, so I do my best to analyze the young man as he grasps his knees and pants. The child has skin paler than most earth-bound humans, just like Orion. Unlike Orion, his hair is almost as pale as his skin and his eyes are a startling blue.
He lifts his face to those watching him, and doesn’t even blink at the weapon trained on him. I can almost make out the veins working overtime to pump blood to his flushed red, so red against so much white.
Glad...” he gasps, “you… came.”
Orion lowers his gun just a centimeter. “Who sent you?”
The reverend. He said… you would come.”


Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack