Agents:

Excerpt of Intergallactic Witness Protection


"Right, so our best strategy would be the Ninja Cowboy."
I turn the tele-binoculars to Orion and do my best to mimic Killa's Look so I can give it to him properly. "Orion, how many times do we have to go through this, the Ninja Cowboy is not a cover-all strategy. It's not even a good for one time strategy."
Orion frowns. "Don't slander the Ninja Cowboy strategy. Remember the mission with the Europan princess mission?"
"You mean the debacle where you almost got executed because everyone thought you were trying to assassinate the very person you were protecting?"
His frown twists upward. "But I did protect her."
 "And almost died for it! I had to perform the reverse Ninja Cowboy."
"Lies," he mutters jokingly. "Lies and calumny."

Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack