Agents:

Excerpt of Intergalactic Witness Protection


The adrenaline of the last few hours has taken its toll on everyone riding my ship, now peacefully flying through space, no obstacles ahead until we reach the asteroid belt. Even Orion has retired to his cabin.
I take the opportunity to get some much-needed tasks taken care of. I telepathically tap into both Reverend Shipping’s and Rose’s mental feeds, and let the connection load through the night. For Silas Shipping, I do both a telepathic link and a telekinetic one.
I also charge up the next version of a physical body Orion has been working on for me and still thinks will be a surprise when he reveals it tomorrow.
But I can’t shake the feeling that something is still very, very wrong.

Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack