Agents:

Review of Friends Like These by Carina Taylor


I had to pre-order this book, because I liked the first two (one and a half?) books in the series so much. The meet-cute was hilarious, though I was a bit surprised that there wasn't any friend-zoning going on, because of the title. I think that was just to differentiate it from the others, which were more along the lines of enemies-to-lovers. This one is an opposites attract, and it was fun to see another member of the crazy Boone family sweep in and find love- only Page finds it in the form of a clean-cut business man. At first, there didn't seem to be any obstacles between them, but that was because they were all lingering under the surface...

And then, that epilogue. It wins the funniest epilogue in the world award. My poor, sweet Hagen...

If you like clean rom-coms like me, you'll adore this book, this series, and this author.


Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack