Agents:

Review of Don't Date Your Brother's Best Friend by Cami Checketts


I don't know what it is about this author, but she keeps sneaking onto my Kindle and making me think she's a new author until I get to the end and see her list of books, reminding me that I've read and enjoyed her many times before. Must be the alliterative name.

Anyway, I'm always a fan of the childhood crush finally getting fulfilled, and unrequited love being returned, so this book was an absolute must. But beyond just the sweet romance between two characters that were great to watch interact with each other, there was also the whole Strong clan. Well we didn't meet all of them, I heard enough about each one to want a story with each (which is the rest of the series). But it's not done in age order, so I had to keep obsessing about where each of the six biological siblings and one adopted son- I mean brother- fit in together. Looking forward to reading the whole series sometime in the future.


Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack