Agents:

Review of My Double Life by Janette Rallison


This is actually my third time reading this book, and I have to say my view of it has changed over the years. The first time it wasn't really my favorite because the couple don't wait until the very end to get together, which was important to me as a young teen. The second time around, I learned to appreciate it as a love story in its own right and the snarkiness of the heroine herself. This third time it's the family ties that really stood out to me- along with just how lovestruck the poor hero was. Plus, this time around I had a version with extra scenes that really enriched the story for me. Thanks for being such a great author, Janette Rallison.


Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack