Agents:

Excerpt from Fish Out of Water

Brandon cuts off the movement by leaning down and pressing his lips to mine. The touch is gentle at first. But then his grip on my waist tightens and draws me ever closer.

And partly to keep him close. Because my brain keeps missing the memo that it’s supposed to be him wanting to bring me closer, not me.

Then, suddenly, water starts pouring everywhere.

I gasp in surprise, and then I gasp again in more surprise when I slip and fall underneath Brandon on the slippery floor.

Brandon looks around in surprise. “Who on earth turned the sprinkler system on?”

Wiping water out of my eyes, I scan the room and try to understand what I’m seeing. It’s raining. Inside.

My legs begin to tingle.

No.

Read more on Wattpad 

Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack