Agents:

Excerpt of Fish Out of Water

 

A ball of light and colors dances the same across the room filled with music from beyond, inspiring us to mimic the ball and dance. Or, at least, I assume that’s what the others are doing.

Studying the obnoxious way Cecilia is contorting her body, I wonder if I should imitate it, but it seems like spitting in the face of the graceful movements of my land. But would I even be able to imitate those movements without the ocean to be part of my dance? With these alien feet on my body?

And would Brandon find that as attractive as he seems to find Cecilia’s movements?

My musings are cut off when Ben Two grasps my hand and pulls me to the floor. “Come on, Astrid. Let’s show those uptights how it’s done.”

Read more on Wattpad 

Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack