Agents:

Excerpt of Intergalactic Witness Protection


“I say we lose the useless cargo here.”

Orion and Reverend Shipping seem to turn toward Killa at the exact same time. Orion has a look of anger on his face, and the Reverend, one of disapproval.

Nicholas doesn’t seem to notice either as he hops onto Eros’ landing bay in his old, antique space suit. “You better not be making a dig at my suit again, Killa. Because where it goes, I go.”

“An argument could be made that you’re just as much useless cargo as your suit,” Killa tells him flippantly before turning sharp eyes at Orion. “But you weren’t who I was referring to.”

Even through the thick space helmet, I can see the confusion in Nicholas’s eyes as he squints them. “You’re not talking about Rose, are you? Because I think she’s been doing a good job of pulling her weight around here.”

Killa rolls her eyes and mutters, “As I’m sure you’d know.”

“Rose has proved to be a very helpful passenger,” Orion assures, “and I’m glad she’s volunteered to stay behind with Silas Shipping while we scope out the area.”

Nicholas jerks. “Wait, are you calling the kid the useless cargo? Because that’s just heartless, Killa-”

Reverend Shipping jerks.

But not as much as Killa does. “Wayta! Wayta is the useless cargo! Goodness, Nicholas, you’re as thick as that helmet.”

Read more on Wattpad 

Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack