Agents:

Review of Deadly Deceit by Natalie Walters


This romantic suspense seemed different from others in its genre; fresh. Of course, the nerdy hero who was lovingly nicknamed Captain America was the best part. But the major crime in this one was exploitation, and what the mysterious Hacker forced the people he had bad footage of to do dwarfed all the other crimes in this book. I loved watching our main characters as they dealt with the baggage from their past and tried to figure out what to do with themselves in the future, all while trying to see where their present flirtation fit in. I almost had to dock a star for saying Hulk and Black Widow were a proper couple, though...

A fresh twist to a classic genre that I had a hard time putting down.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher and the opinions are my own.


Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack