Agents:

Excerpt of Fish Out of Water





Glancing up, I try to catch Jame’s gaze in the mirror to give him a questioning look, but he seems to be completely ignoring me as he focuses way too hard on the vacant roads before him.

Why does everyone else seem to know what’s going on but me? I man, I didn’t even know James knew females existed, but here he is sharing a special, non-verbal bond with a stranger. And not letting the guy he raised in on the secrets!

Then again, I shouldn’t take the enigma of a girl reclining on my shoulder too seriously. All women are like that. Hallie was like that, and she could talk. She could also tear one’s heart out of their chest and run off with it without ever looking back.

Comments

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack