Agents:

Excerpt of Intergalactic Witness Protection


I watch Killa as she awkwardly tries to drag Nicholas’s dead-weight to his bed.
My new body is coming,” I tell her as she gruntingly drags him a few feet. “If you just wait for a moment-”
I can do this,” she mutters, bending down to flip him over her shoulder. “I trained in the most rigorous police academy on Mars-”
Miraculously, she gets Nicholas flopped over her frail frame. Then, in the next moment, she’s crumpled on the ground with him on top of her.
It’s a slower body,” I tell her, “but it’s coming.”
She mutters something underneath Nicholas about him being too fat and smelling too good.
What?”
Nothing.”





Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack