Agents:

Excerpt of Intergalactic Witness Protection


He glares at me for a long moment before stepping out of the cell. “How is Nicholas?”
Killa is tending to him. And he needs a diet.”
What?”
Like I said, Killa is taking care of him.”
Orion gives me a weird look before turning away. “Well, since she has Nicholas, I’ll take care of Wayta.”
We continue to size each other up.
Until the ship shakes violently, sending Orion flying against the wall, and making my hologram fade in and out of view.
He turns to me. “What was that?”
I enter the ship’s reading and give them a chance to reboot.
But I don’t like the answer they’re sending, so I run it through the system again in case it got a bit scrambled.
Of course, the only thing that would so effectively scramble the systems would be what I’m hoping isn’t the actual cause of all this.
Alicia Ivy?”
I turn to him. “Sir, it was a solar flare.”
His expression darkens. 


Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack