Agents:

Review of Marvel's Bad Blood by Lindsay Smith and others


Black Widow is one of my favorite Marvel characters (after Captain America, of course), and this was a fun adventure through her point of view. The authors do an excellent job of writing the Black Widow's adventure so that the style itself seems as action-packed as the storyline. 

While I'm a Romagers fan all the way, Natasha and Bucky's relationship was dynamic and touching at the same time. Natasha has always been an enigmatic but empathetic character, and seeing her with the equally mysterious Bucky who is dealing with something of a split personality between James and the Winter Soldier. 

The 'season' ends in a cliff-hanger, and I look forward to picking up the adventure to see what happens next to our beloved characters- and hope that I get to see more cameos.

Note, there is some bad language and mature issues. I would rate the story PG-13. 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher, and the views and opinions are my own.


Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack