Agents:

Excerpt from Intergalactic Witness Protection

Another loud sounds interrupts the rest of the chaos. I look up to see my ship flying low, coming straight toward us.
They’re coming to rescue Nicholas.
In a way that could make me lose all of them at once.
For a split second, I envy the humans. They can at least pretend there is a Higher Power Who created them and who will answer them if they call out. My creator isn’t much higher than I, and putting himself at risk right now…
Oh, boy,” Nicholas thinks, and I couldn’t agree more.
Alicia Ivy,” says a different voice in my head. Orion’s. “Tell Nicholas to jump into the cargo hold as we fly by.”
Trust me, captain, I think he already has the idea.”
Oh, well, that makes things easier.”
There is no making this easier!”
The ship dives lower, and I can hear it take a hit from a frozen rock, but while it shutters, it keeps steady toward us.
I glance at Nicholas. “You better not mess this up.”
He glances at me. “No, they had better not mess this up.”

Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack