Agents:

Review of Angel Gate by Willowy Whisper


My goodness, this was an intense read. I was expecting a romantic suspense between a Hollywood actor and a farm girl with a touch of mystery- and got way, way more. The hero was my favorite, coming to find closure after losing his best friend in a tragic accident and stumbling into town to become a very needed Good Samaritan. Then the poor soul has the bad fortune to become smitten with the Queen of All Ice Queens. And smack dab in the middle of it is an innocent, abused boy and his crazed guardian. Each of the characters are grappling with their own ghosts, that are trying to lead them into isolation from God and each other, and watching the paths they have to walk together to get to where they need to go is gripping. This was not the routine genre novel, and it isn't one I will soon be forgetting.

I received a copy of this book from the author, and the opinions are my own.


Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack