Agents:

Review of Christmas Hostage by P.D. Atkerson


Tis the season to look for your next favorite Christmas story, and P.D. delivers with one in a favorite genre of mine that rarely sees such a thing. I loved Simon Lee in Phantom Thief, and I was glad to see him again as he tried to re-adjust to normal civilian teenage life... and fail. We get to see more of his unique relationship with his father, him using his special brain and set of skills, and work to try and save Christmas for one family even as it seems like his is going out the window. If you like short, sweet, and exciting Christmas stories with a twist like me- you'll love this one.

I received a copy of this book from the author, and the opinions are my own.


Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack