Agents:

Excerpt from Intergalactic Witness Protection

The waters around me begin to spin, and I wonder if it’s Lena’s doing. She has an affect on the elements around her when she’s very upset.
It’s okay, Lena baby!” I call. “We’re coming. Just stay where you are!”
The speed of the water gets worse, though, and I’m swimming blind. I don’t even know if I’m swimming straight anymore.
But I keep swimming all the same. “Lena, call out to me!”
Somehow, despite the thunderous sound of the whirlwind-like waters swirling around me, I hear her frail voice, hoarse from screaming.
Save me! She got me! She wants to get you, too!”
I don’t have time to analyze my baby sister’s words of warning, though, because just then, a rock flied through the water and that’s the last thing I see.

Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack