Agents:

Excerpt of Fish out of Water


My vision is hazy when I first open my eyes. Something thick is clutching my wrists and tail. What...?
I move my head to look, and immediately, it droops, my hair flowing completely free around me. But at least now I can see my body. Namely, the thick seaweed knotted around my wrist and tail. Still, what...?
"Ah, you're the first to awake. Surprise, surprise."
I reach in deep down to find the strength I need to lift my head.
And drop my jaw when I see each of my six sisters and both guards all held down by sea weed that seems to be dangling out of nowhere, yet keeping them firmly in position, a drooping circle around one figure.
A two-legged creatures.
A two-legged creature that smirks at me. "The oldest always have to be first, don't they?"

Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack