Agents:

Review of Victorine E. Lieske's A Billionaire Romance Collection



This review won't be long, since I plan on reviewing each of the books separately between this week and next, except for the best friend one, since I already reviewed it a few months ago (but I had to reread it when I got this collection, because it is my favorite billionaire romance to date). But I will give a quick snippet of what was going through my head as I read each of the books, which I will list from least favorite to favorite (though, I did enjoy them all).

3.Her Big, Fat Fake Billionaire Boyfriend

Me, sipping my hypothetical tea: He knows she's crazy from the get-go, but he's going out of state with her anyway. This is going to crash and burn.

2. Her Big, Fat Hunky Billionaire Boss

Me, choking on my hypothetical tea: She's catfishing her boss? Well, this is going to end well.

2. Her Big, Fat Dreamy Billionaire Ex

Me, spitting out my hypothetical tea: He walked into a sign post when he saw her? Well, they did not end well the first time.

1. Her Big, Fat Foxy Billionaire Best Friend

Me, setting down my hypothetical tea to take a moment for a brother in the friend zone: He's perfect for her and she still friend zones him into the next century. This is going to be interesting...


Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack