Agents:

Excerpt of Intergalactic Witness Protection


But where is she? Whose DNA could she have possibly gotten access to besides just Orion’s? What is her contingency plan?
Looking back in my storage unit, I try to recall everything Orion has said about Wayta. Everything he hasn’t said. Everything I can possibly analyze from him by the way he dreams and doesn’t dream and the expression on his face when he thinks there’s no one in the room and then there suddenly is.
She couldn’t settle with just his heart or just her bounty. The woman had to have both.
Which is what she’d do now. Wayta would want access to everyone’s DNA.
The ADS safe.
I sent my body down that pathway before materializing as a hologram in front of it.
And finding it empty except for Orion’s sample. It stands alone to mock the fact that she already has everything she wants from him.
Once I discern which one of my beloved crew mates is Wayta, I will terminate her.





Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack