Agents:

Excerpt of Intergalactic Witness Protection


He reaches for his revolver. “We have to find her at once-” Orion hesitates, and then gives me a hard look. “Come forward, Alicia Ivy.”
Frowning, I step toward him. “Yes, captain?”
Orion reaches for me, through my hologram. “Just making sure it’s actually you.”
Shape shifters can only take the form of those who share their genetic makeup; fellow human life-forms.”
I know.” His expression hardens. “But if anyone were to make exception to that rule, it would be Wayta.”
I already have her detained, sir.”
Orion’s eyes widen, and a moment later, we’re outside Killa’s room.
Are you sure it’s her?” Orion asks me before I open the door.
I made certain.”
But even as I say that, I sense somehow beyond my wires and transmitters, that something is still very, very wrong.


Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack